BANNER

domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

Aina Beck F-W 2013


"I get inspired through the process of work working with different mediums,the relationship between me and the material is important. The collection tells a tale of journey through personally developed prints and with emphasis to enhance a sleek minimalistic cut. Its serene and delicate its movement in wear a balance between the rough and the fine. 

It is a small capsule collection that I've used personal made fabrics and Textile foil printing. Its been a journey with experimenting with textile foiling and screen printing to get it to its stage of accuracy and being able to develop the sharp sleek minimalistic look that was my aim. It is a very hands on process and I do all the prints myself so its a very personal collection as each piece is handmade. I choose the colors I usually wear, I knew I wanted to make a small capsule collection with much focus on the details and process behind the textile as well as wearability."

-
Words and images: Courtesy of Aina Beck

For more info visit http://ainabeck.com/